Parent & Family Counselling From Annie The Nanny
Welcome to my new site!
Hello, I’m Annie and if your life looks anything like the picture above, I empathize. Living with kids that are misbehaving is hard work and it affects every part of your life from how you feel to your romantic relationships. That’s why I’m really happy you’ve come to my site because when it comes to parent and family counselling, solving any and all children’s behaviour issues, I can help. You don’t have to live with this any longer and you don’t have to suffer or just put up with it because there is an alternative. And that alternative isn’t something you should consider doing at some point in the future, it’s something you should do now, right away because why have an unhappy family life if you have the ability to change it. The truth is that when you’re children are misbehaving you feel as though your life is out of control and it is because your kids are running you rather than the other way around. If your children are aged between 0 – 7 and you’re anywhere in the world, from Canada/USA to Britain, from Australia to Greece and you have an internet connection and speak English, I can make can all those persistent annoying behaviours children display like temper tantrums and picky eating issues disappear once and for all, for ever.
Who am I?
I trained in the UK (NNEB) and I have over 25 years experience working with parents and kids. In 2004, since starting my parent and family counseling business, I have been helping parents solve every kind of behaviour issue you can think of, from sleeping problems to temper tantrums to picky eating, biting, hitting and more. Along the way, I have become a keen study of human nature, looking at why children display behaviour issues, how to fix them and how to prevent them from showing up later. I also appear regularly on CTV and in digital and print media and teach classes.
What can I do?
The bottom line is that my parent counselling service can completely turn around children’s behaviour. I do that through a 2 -3 hour consultation process by Skype or Face time. It’s super easy and it works! In just one consultation you can wave goodbye to all those behaviours that are driving you around the bend. You’ll have confident, resourceful, resilient and happy kids and they’ll stay like that. This isn’t a short term fix. We’re talking providing the kind of roots that will make your children grow in to happy and emotionally stable adults. You’ll learn everything you need to deal with behaviour issues, big or small and then you get a comprehensive set of notes to remind you, written just for you and your situation. Here’s just a taste of what people have to say about me.
- We followed your plan and have seen amazing results!
- Thanks Annie for giving me my happy loving little boy back!!! Not to mention my sanity!
- I truly feel that Annie has a gift, and her love for what she does really shows. She helped me realize a ton about myself and my family, and for that I am truly grateful….It’s really tough being a mom, especially when you are really outnumbered. So Thank You So Much Annie!
- I do not have feelings of hopelessness as a parent anymore!
- Thanks Annie the Nanny for being there and giving me the confidence I needed!…and many more, please see my testimonial page.
How can you help?
My parent counselling service helps in three ways:
- A private consultation. This is the most effective and direct method of help. They can either be done in person in your own home or via Skype. In home consultations need to be booked with significant lead time. If you want immediate help, I would recommend the Skype option.
- Seminars/Classes; for larger groups. By appointment and again must be booked with sufficient lead time.
- A free letter writing service, please see my FAQ page at the bottom.
If you’d like to book an appointment for my parent or family counselling service, please contact me either on my ‘contact me’ page or via the comment form near the end of this page (or any page on the site). Also, I encourage you to visit my FAQ page as many of the most common questions about the process are answered there. Please also enjoy the rest of the site which comes with an entertaining blog, letters from parents from all over the world where I help with common issues and much more. Last but not least, please join me as a Facebook friend and get entertaining posts sent your way. I wish you all the best in your parenting adventures and thanks for joining me here at the site. Annie